Imagine the FUN!
Playworld - Rules and Requirements
These rules are for the benefit of everyone that visits Playworld. They ensure the safety and enjoyment for every visitor and are intended to help you and your children get the most out of their Playworld experience. Please help us to ensure they are followed:
- Children must be booked into the center by an adult (e.g. Parent or Guardian). No child is to be left in the Center unattended.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for actively monitoring their children using the Play Facilities. We want children to enjoy themselves, but please discourage over rowdy play, or behavior that might harm themselves, other children or cause damage to the center.
- Please take children to visit the toilet before you use the Play Areas - it can just get too exciting in there, and we've all seen the consequences of that!
- Please do not leave children unattended in the Toddlers Play Area at any time.
- The main play structure is recommended for children aged 4 and over. Parents of younger children may allow their children to use this play structure, but do so at their own risk.
- Adults or children over 12 years of age are not allowed to play on any equipment.
- Children up to the age of 12 may use the appropriate play facilities subject to the child being under the maximum height of 57 inches tall.
- Suitable clothing must be worn. Ideally, legs and arms should be covered.
- Children should not use the play structures with jewelry, watches, rings, badges, or sharp objects in pockets that may cause injury or damage to equipment whilst playing.
- For hygiene and safety reasons, socks must be worn at all times. If a child does not have socks with them, they must be purchased at check-in.
- No drinks or other objects to be taken in the carpeted area.
- No food or drinks are allowed in any of the Play Areas.
- Only food or drink purchased at Playworld can be consumed on the premises (the only exception being baby food).
- Children who are unwell should not use the facilities.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
Air bounce, Cushion Climb, Colorful Tunnels and Slides, Ball Pools, Swinging Bridges and Spider Nets, Foam Forest and Trolley Run, Rope Climbs, Ring Cross and More.
A second scaled down space for smaller ones.
Trilenium (Height no more than 60")
Giant Inflatable Slide (Height no more than 54")
3 Way Slide!
Games of Skill
Admission.......$5.95 per child
Children 12-23 months.......$3.95
Parents and infants under 12mo. never charged.
Socks are required for all play participants.
For more information or to reserve a party room
We accept Visa and Master Card.
Party A at $9.95 per child includes:
Party Plates, Cups, Forks and Napkins
We do all the Clean Up
Gift for the Birthday Child
Private Party Room
Party B at $10.95 per child includes:
Everything mentioned in party A plus: Pizza or Hotdogs
***Add $1.95 per child for Party Bags
***Add $1.00 per child for Ice Cream
(There is a 8 child minimum for a party. You may have less children but will have to pay for 8. You will receive food and drinks for 8)